We are proud to be listed among the United States Postal Service’s contract vendors, hauling mail on a regular schedule between points throughout the Southeast and Gulf Coast regions, including Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi and Louisiana. We’re also a Core Carrier for UPS, providing airfreight delivery services between the Miami, Orlando and Tampa metro areas, as well as regular ground service in and out of their base at Louisville.
Why FSR Trucking?
· Home Weekly
· Strong Safety Culture!
· Safe & Reliable Equipment!
· Stability: FSR Trucking has been in business since 1974
Safety is a priority at FSR! Qualified candidates cannot have more than a combination of 2 tickets/accidents in the last two years.
Please note: To be considered for employment with FSR Trucking as a Class A Driver – you must meet one of the experience levels listed below: This experience must be verifiable & the driving experience must be in a Tractor Trailer, Combination Unit
· 12 months experience within the past 3 years, OR
· 2 years’ experience within the last 5 years, OR
· 5 years’ experience within the last 10 years AND
· Minimum 21 years of age
· Pass a Drug Test
· Pass a Background
· Pass a Motor vehicle check including Drug & Alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
· Have a valid DOT physical and CDL-A Drivers Licence
· Pass a road test
· Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position – if applicable
· Must have Class A verifiable experience in a tractor trailer or comparable vehicle
· Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
· Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
Important Note: Additional requirements may be required.
This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety & DOT Regulations, continuous training and customer service.
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
· Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards Maintaining accurate records and logs
· Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer
· Other tasks as assigned
FSR is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.